1. Choose the SANSABELT FABRIC you would like to order (e.g. Sansabelt Gabardine Twill).
2. Determine the STYLE of pant you are interested in. The styles are illustrated by graphics above each description. Extended size are listed next to the regular sizes of each style.
3. Select QUANTITY of each pant desired. The default is 1 but can be changed by moving to that field and clicking your mouse and entering in a new quantity.
4. Select SIZE, RISE and COLOR.
Select your options from drop down menus by clicking mouse on down arrow at end of the field.
WAIST Refers to the waist size of the pant
RISE Refers to the length of crotch of the pant. Most common is regular rise, but long rise and short rise are available in various models.
COLOR Refers to the color of the pant.
5. Select alterations desired. HEM, CUFF or UNHEMMED
ALTERED PANTS WITH A HEM OR A CUFF ARE NOT RETURNABLE
Hem - traditional hem Cuff- 1 1/2" cuff on the outside of pant Unhemmed - not finished
6. Enter desired inseam in this field (e.g. 30 or 34 1/2 )
7. Optional Beltloops and Suspender Button - can be be added to any pant for an additional charge of $5.00 each per pair.
8. Select ADD to BASKET this places the pants or items you are ordering into your shopping cart. Repeat the above procedure adding items into your shopping cart.
9. Select View Basket, this will display all items in your shopping cart. Items may be edited at this point.
10.Select Shipping and Taxes or Checkout enter shipping (economy is the only choice at this time). If express delivery is desired please contact us by phone or email. Quantity discounts will be calculated at this time.
11.Select Checkout this is where you enter you personal information. Please enter the address where you receive your credit card statement at for your main address and select Delivery to Different Address if you would like it shipped to another ess.
12.Select NEXT to continue to our SECURE SITE TO ENTER CREDIT CARD INFORMATION. Select NEXT and you should receive a email confirmation of your order listing all items ordered and the total that your credit card will be billed. Your credit card will not be billed until the pants are shipped.